I’m going to tell you about the best paint sprayer under $400? There are a lot of different types of paint sprayers out there but not all of them work well for painting. If you want a good paint job on your project then it’s important that you get the right type of equipment.
I’ll be talking about what to look for in a good quality airless paint sprayer so that you can choose one that suits your needs and budget.
Keep reading if this sounds interesting to you!
My Top Picks: 5 Best Paint Sprayers Under $400
|Top||Titan ControlMax 1700 Pro w/ Cart High Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer||Prime||Check Price|
|Wagner 0580001 Control Pro 170 Paint Sprayer||Prime||Check Price|
|Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer||Prime||Check Price|
|Titan Tool 0524093 FlexSpray Paint Sprayer||Prime||Check Price|
|Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer||Prime||Check Price|
Best Paint Sprayer Under $400 Reviews
So let’s Get started with the top 5 best paint sprayers under $400.
01. Wagner 0580001 Control Pro 170 Paint Sprayer Review
If you are on the verge to purchase the Wagner Control Pro 170 sprayer, you might want to take a look at our Wagner Control Pro 170 review. It will help you decide if the Wagner Control Pro 170 is right for you.
There is no doubt that Wagner is one of the best manufacturers of industrial and power tools, but we cannot give all the product credit based on that fact, especially when we could have other alternatives.
This sprayer is high-efficiency and uses an airless spray system to spray a top-quality coat. This sprayer reduces the risk of overspray. This sprayer is a great choice for large-scale painting projects because of its efficiency.
- The hose is long and can extend your reach. It comes with a flexible hose that can be moved easily and reaches 30 feet.
- Wagner control pro is simple to use. The weight of the Wagner control pro is decreased because you only have to hold a lightweight spraygun.
- It is very easy to clean. You just need to replace the paint bucket and add water. Spray for approximately one minute and you’re done.
- It produces less spray, which means you can save money on your project. This reduces the amount of overspray by up to 50%
- You can spray any liquid, including oils enamel and primers. It does not need to be thinned.
- Although it is stated that it can spray any liquid content, there are limits. Wagner Control Pro 170 is not the best sprayer for thick latex paint. Thinning is recommended if you are forced to.
02. Titan ControlMax 1700 Pro Review
Titan’s ControlMax 1700 Pro 580006 is one of the few high-quality paint sprayer machines that are highly portable too.
Before I explain each and every feature of this product and dissect it for the pros and cons detail, let me tell you something about my review criteria.
I review products based on personal testing, expert opinion, and definitely based on the reviews given by the verified customers of a particular product.
What makes ControlMax stand out from the rest? ControlMax is not necessarily better than others, but it’s at least different.
This isn’t just a paint sprayer. It’s a complete package. You get a frame with two large wheels that allow you to quickly and easily move the sprayer from one side to another.
- Sprayer on Wheels
- Big Capacity
- Large Spraying Capacity
- 55% Less Overspray
- Troubleshooting is required for initial priming
- Low Viscosity Paint
03. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Review
The Graco Magnum X7 is one of many of the best Graco airless paint sprayers in the range, and this one is a particularly impressive model for both homeowners and professionals or handymen. In fact, it’s one of the best airless paint sprayers ever made if you look at the units sold over the last 5 years.
This sprayer comes on a well-constructed frame unit and stand with wheels attached, making it easy to move from place to place, and is ideal for smaller to medium jobs that require a fast, flawless finish.
It also allows the hose to be neatly tucked away when not being used so that the entire machine can be stored without taking up too much space.
Magnum is intended for homeowners, semi-professionals, and odd-job handymen who may only use it once a month.
This could be the right choice for you if you fall within one of the following categories:
The X7 machines are made of high-quality materials for longer life. They are easy to use, adjust, and clean.
- Mobility made easy
- Hoses very long
- Cleaning is easy
- You can adjust the pressure to give you more control over flow
- Clog-resistant tip
- Must be cleaned frequently to prevent clogs
- For beginners, overspray could be a problem
04. Titan Tool 0524093 FlexSpray Paint Sprayer Reviews
Titan FlexSpray combines the power and control of HVLP with airless spraying to create the first multi-tool for professional painters. FlexSpray’s advanced JetForce technology was developed for professionals who spray a variety of coatings with multiple applications. Simply pull the trigger, and your interior or exterior project will be completed in no time.
Variable speed engines produce atomization power equivalent to a 4-stage HVLP. Give professional HVLP-style results. You can spray heavy-bodied coatings precisely. These durable materials last 10 times longer than a handheld airless sprayer.
The Titan FlexSpray delivers up to.20 GPM, and comes with a 25-foot air hose. The cup is made of stainless steel and has a 1-quart capacity.
The overall product weighs in at 19 pounds, while the spray gun is only 1.15 pounds. Flexfinish nozzle offers a unique combination air material and its slot nozzle allows for the spraying of un-thinned coatings such as enamel and latex at high speeds with very little overspray.
- Ready to use an electrical model
- Spray heavy-bodied coatings
- Trusted Brand
- Wagner products are more expensive
- There are not many online reviews
05. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews
You will love the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 stand airless paint sprayer! You will be amazed at the number of cool features this sprayer has!
How good is this airless sprayer? This is what we’ll be discussing in the review. Slide down to read the review below!
The Graco Magnum X5 features
- Pump made of stainless steel
- Simple Priming
- Simple Cleaning
- Adjustable pressure control
- Lightweight Design
- SG2 Spray Gun and Reversible Tip
- You can spray large areas directly
- It is easy to use, requiring only the addition of paint
- Lightweight and compact
- Paint flow is easy to regulate
- To clean quickly, just connect to your garden hose
- Cleaning is easy
- It is difficult to achieve a smooth finish
- Indoors, are not recommended