Are you looking for Best Paint Sprayer Under $300 in 2023? So no need to worry after taking time and a lot of research I picked the top best paint sprayer for under 300$.
Yeah I know it’s very difficult to find out the best paint sprayer under $300, not an easy job due to high competition in the market.
If you’re looking to paint something but don’t want to break the bank, consider purchasing the best paint sprayer under 300. It’s a deceptively simple tool, but it’s one of the easiest DIY projects anyone can do.
Our Recommended Best Airless Paint Sprayer Under $300
Although paint sprayers are relatively affordable, they do require basic tools, which can be found at most hardware stores. And they also require basic knowledge, which may not be readily available to people who don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on paint sprayers.
We’ll be looking at the best airless paint sprayers under $300 for DIY projects. Many of the paint sprayers listed below are budget-friendly and they’re sure to impress your friends and family.
My Top Picks: 10 Best Paint Sprayers Under $300
So without wasting time let’s start with deep reviews of the best paint sprayer under $300 one by one with details.
1. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews
This Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer is perfect for large projects around your home. This paint sprayer sprays up to 6 gallons of paint per minute. This sprayer has two spray heads that are capable of spraying 6 different materials.
This sprayer comes with a 25-foot airless hose and a 515 reversible tip and guard which allows you to easily switch between latex and normal gallon containers.
This paint sprayer has various other features that include a pressure control for perfect spraying, a 5-star rating as well as an overall great product for your home projects.
Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer Features:
- This sprayer is able to hold up to 6 gallons of paint.
- It can deliver at a maximum of 5 gallons per minute.
- The sprayer is very easy to transport because it has an adjustable handle that requires no tools to assemble or disassemble.
- It has an inline filter that keeps paint from clogging the pump.
- The sprayer will not drip or dribble which makes it very reliable to use.
- It is made of durable brass and stainless steel components.
- Another nice feature is that it comes with a one-year warranty on the motor and pump. It has a ¾ gallon tank capacity which can be easily filled by simply attaching the hose to a faucet.
Advantages of HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800
- You can achieve an even spray pattern with this sprayer by adjusting the nozzle to the desired setting.
- The brass and stainless steel components are durable and give a professional look.
- It has a ¾ gallon tank capacity for less frequent refills and a one-year warranty on the motor and pump.
Disadvantages of HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800
- There have been some complaints about leaks from this sprayer.
- Some of the spray tips are also difficult to change but may be an issue with some individuals rather than a manufacturer’s defect.
2. Titan ControlMax 1700 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
The Titan ControlMax 1700 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer is a powerful, high-efficiency paint sprayer that is designed to offer quality results with minimal overspray.
It can be used for both indoor and outdoor projects with its 6-gallon capacity, dual-stage turbine, and quick release nozzle. This airless paint sprayer offers fast clean-up with its 3 in 1 airless gun cleaning tool.
The Titan ControlMax 1700 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer is great for small and large projects such as decks, furniture, walls, doors, ceilings, and much more.
It comes with a dual-stage turbine, quick release nozzle, and 3 in 1 airless gun cleaning tool. The Titan ControlMax 1700 High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer is perfect for professionals and DIYers.
It is lightweight and easy to use for quick, hassle-free paint jobs that will save you time and money. The airless paint sprayer comes with a detailed user manual, which will guide you through the process. We like that this is a lightweight airless paint sprayer that is very easy to use.
Advantages of Titan ControlMax 1700 Paint Sprayer
- Extended life pump
- Support for multiple textured surfaces.
- The smooth flow of paint for an adjustable pressure range.
- Flow modification control.
- Vertical and horizontal spray patterns.
- Metal trolley with wheels and a 50-foot hose.
Disadvantages of Titan ControlMax 1700 Paint Sprayer
- Not Great for professional painters.
- Only accepts proprietary replacement tips.
- Standard Hose length is restricted.
- No directional filter, so it can be more prone to clogging.
3. Wagner Flexio 890 Paint Sprayer
Wagner Flexio 890 paint sprayer is a very popular model, it is sold by many online stores, which is the best one to buy. With this sprayer, you can easily paint your house or other objects in your backyard or at work. It uses an adjustable pressure regulator to make the control easy.
This Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Paint Sprayer is the ultimate solution for painting surfaces quickly, efficiently, and neatly. The best part is that it leaves behind a smooth finish, unlike other paint sprayers that leave behind rough and rough edges.
The Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Paint Sprayer is also faster than an electric paint sprayer, with 12x faster than a brush, making it ideal for residential and commercial use.
This Wagner Painter’s Bucket Brushless Electric Paint Sprayer delivers everything you need to paint surfaces quickly and efficiently.
The machine comes with an 11.5 ft. hose for easy access around projects, two front-end nozzles for different types of paint, an optional detail finish nozzle with a 1 ¼ inch tip for small projects, and fine finishing.
Advantages of Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Paint Sprayer
- Affordable cost paint sprayer.
- Versatile unit for multiple programs
- Contains two cups and nozzles.
- Spray-width control attribute.
- Delivers 8.4 gallons per hour.
Disadvantages of Wagner Flexio 890 Spray Paint Sprayer
- Loud operation.
- Proper care is required to prevent clogging.
4. Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer
Paint interior trim? Add a new coat of paint to your deck or patio furniture with the Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer.
Graco’s 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer. With this powerful, lightweight paint sprayer with a patented digital, high-performance battery and an LCD screen that displays the coverage in square feet, you can paint with ease and precision.
The adjustable nozzle with a smart, auto clean feature sprays in all directions and is ideal for spraying thicker materials such as wood putty and sealant.
Ideal for painting hard-to-reach surfaces, this quality sprayer features a powerful 360 oscillating wand with a unique design to create a durable finish.
Mindful of your budget, this unit comes with an easy-to-use, flexible pressure control dial that controls the amount of paint flowing while also allowing you to adjust the power.
The Graco TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer is ideal for painting hard-to-reach surfaces like handles and fasteners while maintaining superior control.
This portable unit features a flexible pressure control dial that allows you to adjust the amount of paint flowing while also allowing you to adjust the power.
The pump head features stainless steel pistons that allow it to operate at up to 60 PSI; this ensures maximum performance and long life for this powerful sprayer.
Advantages of Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer
- Low price.
- Sprays through 360 degrees.
- Annual use of 25 gallons.
- Four 42 oz FlexLiner paint bags included.
- Variable paint flow.
Disadvantages of Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer
- Short Cord Problem
- Not designed for professional usage.
5. Graco Magnum X5 Stand Paint Sprayer
Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer is an excellent choice for the do-it-yourself homeowner. It sprays paint on anything that needs to be painted, quickly and efficiently.
The quick-release makes the changeover of hoses fast and easy. It can spray up to 3000 square feet per hour at 8 psi with a manual trigger valve.
With a 26 gallon per hour flow rate, this yard machine of a paint sprayer will give you an extra boost to get the job done faster. The 0.27 GPM max flow rate means you can get the job done faster and with less paint on your brush.
The TrueAirless tip of this product is designed with a detachable spray tip to accommodate any size or shape of the paint canister. The maximum tip size supported is a 3/4 inch connection.
The flexible suction tube provides a wide range of options for working around corners and more. An ultra-fast flow rate of 0.27 GPM is recommended for the 125 gallons annually, making this unit a great choice for those who want to get the most out of their projects.
Advantages of Graco Magnum X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- Low cost as over its advantages.
- Compact ground-standing pump.
- Lightweight SG2 gun.
- 25-foot hose.
- 0.5 horsepower output.
- Easy to clean with flush capacity.
- The suction hose eliminates filling.
Disadvantages of Graco Magnum X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- The piston seals are fixed. You Can’t replace the piston
- No integrated storage to the gun, mains cable.
6. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
Many homeowners choose to paint their own homes because it’s cheaper than hiring a professional. Graco has developed the Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer to help homeowners get the job done with ease.
One of the most innovative features is that it can spray paint both horizontally and vertically for bigger, broader coverage.
There’s a lot of protection and versatility with the Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer. This sprayer has a large, 4 gallon tank that can hold up to 10 gallons of paint and it is lightweight and compact at only 20 pounds.
This model has a fan-shaped nozzle for larger, more uniform coverage and includes a carrying case so it’s easy to take on the go.
The Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer is easy to use and clean at home or on the jobsite, all you need is to add water and start spraying.
The Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer can support up to 50 ft. of paint hose which is a great feature for a larger painting job.
The Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer has a pump which offers a unique ability to control the paint flow, this feature prevents over-spray by reducing the amount of paint that leaks from the tip of the nozzle while also maintaining a constant spray pattern.
Advantages of Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- It’s a dual action airless paint sprayer that can get the job done with ease and good results.
- The gun itself is very easy to use, it is comfortable to hold.
- It can paint horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces without any hassle at all.
- The spray pattern is very wide, it covers a large area in a short time.
- Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer is very easy to clean and maintain, it’s a simple task that can be done in a very short time.
Disadvantages of Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- This painter has a plastic body. Therefore, it will not last long. It tends to wear off quickly after regular use.
- It has a short-lived warranty of 1 year.
- Its performance is average when it comes to large area.
7. Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer
The Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer is a quality home-use paint sprayer that can be used to apply paint, stains, varnishes, sealers, and many other materials. The spray gun offers a quick clean up and can accommodate any 4-5 gallon container. It features a fan setting which creates less overspray and has a ” air cap that allows for thicker coats of paint.
The HV5500 is the ideal sprayer for painting, staining and finishing woodwork projects. The HVLP spray system delivers a high-pressure stream of paint, stain or finish to the targeted area without the use of solvents or mixed media.
This is safe for both indoor and outdoor application. The HVLP system delivers an even spray pattern with minimal overspray. The HV5500 features three spray patterns: horizontal, vertical and round.
The powerful 650 watt, two-stage turbine is constructed with three spray patterns. Choose the horizontal, vertical, or round pattern to best suit your needs.
A convenient carry handle and on-board hose storage keeps small projects handy and easy to access. Clean up is simple with this efficient HVLP sprayer. A 1 qt. professional metal spray gun is included for professional results on smaller projects.
Advantages of Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer:
- This HVLP paint sprayer is very easy to use
- So you can clean it easily and quickly, after using it then you just need to pull out the spray gun, clean it with water and let it dry.
- You can use this paint sprayer for several times before changing the spray gun or any other part of this paint sprayer .
- It is very easy to control the spraying paint, you can spray your desired amount of paint with this HVLP paint sprayer.
- The weight of this paint sprayer is very less, so you can easily carry it while traveling.
Disadvantages of Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer:
- Earlex HV5500 Paint Sprayer requires frequent maintenance.
- Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer runs on electricity.
- This Paint Sprayer is not suitable for large rooms.
- This Spray Station Paint Sprayer is not suitable for big projects.
- Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer is not ideal for beginners.
8. Wagner 0580678 Control Pro 130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer
Wagner 0580678 Control Pro 130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer is a sprayer that comes with an adjustable pressure control valve, which allows you to customize the pressure for the right type of finish.
It also has a built-in filter that removes any impurities from the paint before it reaches the spray nozzle, and a filter cleaning indicator. It includes a 1 gallon capacity tank and easy-to-clean spray gun.
Wagner 0580678 Control Pro130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer is a powerful and versatile sprayer that delivers a uniform finish with a wide range of colors. High efficiency airless technology provides a uniform paint flow with a very low overspray.
The 1.5 gallon tank and 25 ft. hose provides the flexibility for large projects. Use the Wagner 0580678 Control Pro130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer for floors, ceilings, walls, doors, windows, decks, home exteriors, basement renovations, large outdoor projects.
The Wagner 0580678 Control Pro130 is ideal for use on interior and exterior woodwork and trim surfaces, a perfect tool to remove dust from hardwood floors.
Advantages of Wagner 0580678 Control Pro 130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer
- It has a pressure control feature which helps in controlling the application.
- This is an electric unit and not gas powered like most other sprayers. It saves on costs and increases efficiency as well.
- It requires no maintenance and is very durable as well. It has a fair rating on the durability scale, but it is still better than many other sprayers in the market.
- It comes with an attachment for spraying larger surfaces as well. You can use it on walls, floors and ceilings without any issues or worries of over application.
- You can adjust the spray pressure for a more even application. This is a great feature that will save you a lot of time and effort, especially when using it on large surfaces.
Disadvantages of Wagner 0580678 Control Pro 130 Power Tank Paint Sprayer:
- Sometimes it does not spray on all surfaces.
- The paint tray is quite small in size, so you have to refill it frequently while spraying heavy coats of paint.
- The handle is not sturdy, so you need to hold it firmly while spraying.
- It requires a bit of effort to clean the interior parts after use.
- You cannot spray a narrow area with this paint sprayer.
9. Titan 0516011 XT250 Airless Paint Sprayer, 25′ Airless Hose
The Titan XT250 is the best airless paint sprayer for homeowners who are looking to do high-quality painted with a comprehensive design and easy usage. The price tag isn’t so bad either.
It has some really neat benefits due to its low weight of only 16 pounds, including the ease of use. There are so many different things to love about this paint sprayer.
The lightweight nature is due to its aluminum piston pump, which reduces the weight by 30-percent over cast iron pumps. The fit and finish with its professional grade aluminum components that are electro-polished for a superb paint finish. The internal components have been redesigned for better durability and longer life expectancy.
It is a high-pressure airless paint sprayer, which can put out a maximum of 2500 psi at a flow rate of 4 gallons per minute. This may seem like a lot, but it isn’t as powerful as some other models.
For those looking for a high powered airless paint sprayer, the XT250 may not be for you. But it should work fine for painting flat surfaces outdoors or indoors. It is best suited for things like wooden furniture, decks, container homes, fences, and even small homes.
The other great thing about the Titan XT250 is its 25-foot hose, which is just perfect for reaching those hard to reach areas. Another great feature is the long life stainless steel fluid nozzle, which resists wear from abrasive materials as well as corrosion.
Advantages of Titan 0516011 XT250 Airless Paint Sprayer
- Lightweight Aluminum Piston Pump, which reduces weight by 30% over Iron Cast Pumps.
- Fit and Finish with Professional Grade Electro Polished Aluminum Components.
- Internal components designed for longer life and durability.
- High Pressure Airless Paint Sprayer with a Maximum of 2500 psi and 4 gallons per minute flow rate (Mostly suited for small homes).
- 25-Foot airless paint sprayer hose is perfect for reaching those hard to reach areas (Also has convenient cord wrap design).
Disadvantages of Titan 0516011 XT250 Airless Paint Sprayer
- Not as powerful as some other models.
- Not good for high-end homes or professionals.
- Hose is not very flexible, therefore hard to maneuver around the house (25 foot hose helps with this, though).
10. Stark 650W Airless Paint Sprayer
If you’re a homeowner looking to take on your own DIY exterior painting project, the Stark 650W Airless Paint Sprayer may be the perfect tool for you.
This sprayer is designed to make quick work of painting large surfaces like fences and garage doors, and can even spray inside sheds and under decks.
It comes equipped with 3300 PSI and a 517 adjustable control knob that allows you to set the paint flow for a variety of surfaces and uses.
The main unit is an aluminum alloy construction that’s designed to be lightweight and easy to carry, yet durable enough to withstand rough handling during jobs.
It can spray variety of paints like latex, enamel, stain and even automotive paints. For those looking to paint a large surface using a sprayer for the first time, this Stark model comes with an instructional DVD that can teach homeowners how to use their new airless sprayer as well as other helpful tips.
Sprayer provides an uniform coat to uneven surfaces , great for painting fences, garage doors, sheds and decks.
It can spray directly from gallon or quart paint containers, eliminating the need to purchase additional cups or sprayers.
Advantages of Stark 650W Airless Paint Sprayer:
- Efficiently cover large areas with paint
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy construction for easy portability
- No compressor needed
- 3300 PSI provides powerful spraying capability
- 517 adjustable control knob allows the user to set the flow of paint to suited surface
- Can be used to spray variety of paints including automotive exterior paints.
Disadvantages of Stark 650W Airless Paint Sprayer:
- Nozzle may need to be replaced after extended use.
- Fairly new on the market with limited user review data for comparison.
- Tends to get clogged easily if paint is too thick or thin.
Buyer Guide For Paint Sprayer Under $300
Choosing the best paint sprayer under $300 is no easy feat. There are many options to choose from and it can be difficult to know which one will deliver the quality results you want for your home or business.
I recommend first deciding what type of job you will be tackling and researching all of the options available, including prices and reviews.
Considerations such as how much room you have to spray should also play a role in your decision.
First of all, check the gallons per minute that it will hold. The average is between 3-4 gallons per minute. Next, see what painters can be used with the machine. Normally, latex paint and water will be the only two options you have available.
Things you need to consider when Purchasing the Best paint Sprayer Under $300
The paint sprayer should be lightweight:
The paint sprayer should be lightweight. Doing so will make the task at hand much easier, enabling you to work for longer periods of time. A lightweight paint sprayer is perfect for those who are doing DIY projects or are just need a bit of touch up here and there.
The paint sprayer should be easy to maintain:
The paint sprayer should be easy to maintain, and the work it does should be efficient. Paint sprayers come in many shapes and sizes, but not all paint sprayers are created equally. It is important to find a paint sprayer that is durable and well-built.
A quality paint sprayer will make painting an efficient process with little downtime for maintenance. The best paint sprayers are the ones that are easy to maintain because painting can get messy.
The paint sprayer should have a long hose:
The paint sprayer should have a long hose. This is because it can reach higher areas that are hard to reach. It also prevents you from having to use your hands to hold the hose up.
This will help you be more productive because it will save time, and you won’t have to keep going back and forth trying to find a new position for your hand. Next, the sprayer should have all the implements needed for this job.
The paint sprayer should have adjustable settings:
Many people fail to realize the importance of a paint sprayer’s adjustable settings. They can be especially useful if you are using multiple types of paints or stains, or if you are painting in different locations.
Adjusting the settings can make it easier to achieve the desired outcome when painting your home, and also helps to avoid wasting paint/stain. If you’re looking for a reliable paint sprayer, look no further than The Home Depot!
The paint sprayer should come with a nozzle:
One of the most important parts of a paint sprayer is the nozzle. It’s the part that sprays the paint onto the surface. There are two types of nozzles for this purpose.
The first type is called an airless nozzle, which provides a smooth stream that prevents uneven coverage and wrinkles in the finished product.
The second type of nozzle is called a turbine nozzle, which allows for more paint on the job site to be used up faster by spraying wider stripes.
Ensure the paint sprayer you’re searching for must-have these essential features.
- Control over the spray
- The rapid cleansing Power cord of standard size
- Portable and on the boar storage facility
- Adjustable Mood
- Security and security locks
- Durable piston and robust and compact construct
- Anti-clogging or reversible tip
- Filters and more hose length
This can enable you to adjust the spray pattern, spray volume, and spray flow. You can also use paint visualizer tools.
Q: What are the benefits of using a paint sprayer instead of a brush or roller?
Using a paint sprayer can save you time and effort, as it allows you to cover large areas quickly and evenly. It also produces a smoother finish with fewer brush or roller marks and can reach tight or hard-to-reach areas with ease. Additionally, using a paint sprayer can help you save on paint, as it uses less paint than traditional methods.
Q: What should I look for when choosing the best paint sprayer under $300?
When choosing a paint sprayer under $300, look for one that is easy to use and clean, has adjustable spray patterns and pressure settings, and comes with a durable and reliable motor. Consider the type of paint you will be using and ensure the sprayer is compatible with it. Also, look for a sprayer that comes with a warranty, as this can provide peace of mind and protect your investment.
Q: Can a paint sprayer be used for both indoor and outdoor painting projects?
Yes, many paint sprayers can be used for both indoor and outdoor painting projects. However, it is important to choose a sprayer that is suitable for the specific project and environment. For example, an indoor sprayer may not be suitable for outdoor projects that require a more powerful motor and a larger spray pattern.
Q: How do I properly maintain and clean my paint sprayer?
Proper maintenance and cleaning of your paint sprayer are crucial to ensure it functions properly and lasts a long time. After each use, flush the sprayer with water or a cleaning solution recommended by the manufacturer. Disassemble the sprayer and clean each part thoroughly before reassembling. Store the sprayer in a dry and cool place, and check it regularly for any signs of wear or damage. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for specific maintenance and cleaning procedures.
The best paint sprayer under $300 list Comprises stand and handheld versions. You may pick any of these according to your particular project requirements. You can also select a combination of stand and handheld models to serve your large-scale home painting projects best.
It’s a tough job to find the best paint sprayer under $300. You need a balance of performance, features, and price that will work for you. We hope this guide has been helpful in finding your way through all the products out there on the market today.
There are 10 different options that we recommend here with pros and cons listed below each one so you can make an educated decision based off what is important to you when it comes to buying your new home painting equipment.
If after reading these reviews or looking at this article again, feel free to ask in comment section or contact us and we would be happy too answer any questions about our top ten list!